November 12, 2010

I am Twenty weeks now. We just had our ultra sound and found out its a BOY!!! We are very excited. The little guy looks really healthy and weighs 11oz. He had both hands in his face most the time and had one whole fist in his mouth at one point. haha We got to see his sweet little face though and just loved watching him squirm and move around.
As for me I am feeling really good and having no problems. So thats it for now and tomorrow we go to Hawaii for 3 weeks and then to my parents for 2 weeks. Its going to be amazing.

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Hawaii will be quite the change for you guys!! :)
Half way is so exciting. It just gets faster and faster from here :)

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

Yes Hawaii is a big change but so nice. We are on the last week here and have loved every second of it. The pregnancy is still going well too and I have to say our little one has had quite the adventure in the last two weeks, haha. Things do seem to be going faster though and I am sure they will keep speeding up. We love it though and can't wait to meet our little one! :)

Post a Comment