So I haven't posted on here in so do long because I just don't put it on the top of my list of things to do but I just got the app for my phone so I think I'll be a lot better at it now. Since its been so long I'm going to do a brief recap of what has happened in our lives....here it goes!
In Nov/Dec we bought a house in Wasilla because we decided we aren't going full bore on the aviation career right now. So we are staying on the mining for now cause it pays the bills and it's a family business that we're dedicated to. So we bought a house and put some roots down.
After that we went to Idaho for 3 weeks in February so Brian could do some flight training where it's cheaper and we get to see family. Killing two birds with one stone. I was more than happy to find my sister Laura and her kids moving in withy parents right when we got there so we got to see her family the whole time! Plus my brother was also taking some time to visit home while we were there so we saw him too! Only one we missed out on was Kim, total bummer. We hope to see here this Christmas!
March 31st was Lincoln's first birthday and had a total blast. He is such an energetic little big and it's so fun!
Then in April we headed out to the mine site and we'll be here all summer and into fall. Our company and mine filmed last summer for National Geographic and are now on the reality tv show "The Goldfathers" check us out on Friday nights!
So now I'm back to cooking an cleaning for the crew here at the mine, Brias working hard 12-14hrs a day and Lincoln is living a little boys dream playing in the dirt and mud all day everyday.
Yes it's a crazy life, but its our life and we're happy that way.
2 comments:
You are too cute! I'm so glad you'll be updating more! It's so nice if even just for you to refer back to later. I seriously think of it as my journal. K want to print mine off ag the end of every year and have s hard copy! I think it would be fun! You have a very interesting life so I'm glad you are going to write it down!!!!! Love you!!
My husband totally gets into those kinds of reality shows sometimes. ha. And now I'm totally going to have to check it out! That's hilarious! Congratulations on the house! :)
Post a Comment