February 13, 2010

Well 2009 was a busy year for Brian and me. We had a lot happen and are very happy with the out comes. Here is a brief overview of what went on in our lives for the last year.

March: Brian and I met and spent every moment together we could before he left to Alaska.

First picture together the night we met :)

In Lewiston together :)



April: Dated long distance. All the way in Alaska and still getting me flowers!



May: I flew to Alaska to see Brian and came home engaged!

June-July: Talked on the phone and Skype A LOT!!



August-September: Worked together in the bush at the mine.Yes I wore the Blue sweater like everyday! I really don't like that sweater anymore.


September-October: Brian worked and I planned the wedding.

November: We got Sealed for all time and eternity in the Boise Temple!!!!



Honeymoon!
Pool over looking the beach. This pool was more than amazing and HUGE!





On the beach one night.

I got to hold and Iguana! So cool!

Tulum!

Our First Thanksgiving dinner together on the beach of Mexico.

Chitzen-Itza

Ancient Tic-Tac-Toe!


On the Beach for the last day




Dinner with a show at our Resort the last night.

December: Go to Alaska

Ashley's College Graduation Getting my Diploma!



Brian, Me, Mom and Dad



Brian and I after I graduated!

St. George with Grandpa & Grandma Baker: Brian and I in front of Great White at Zions National Park.




At Zions with Grandpa & Grandma Baker


Vegas...



Bellagio!


Harry's for Christmas
So sad we didn't get any picture :(


Mom's Birthday, Brian Took the Family Flying in a Rented Plane in Caldwell.

Drive back up to Alaska



Beautiful Alaska!


It got down to -40 Degrees for like 2 days! It was really cold.


Cool Moose Caution Sign haha


We ran out of fuel before we got to the next gas station. Good thing we carried fuel with us :)

Brian and I in the arctic.

2 comments:

Toone said...

This post is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it! I feel like you are going to be a very good blogger! Keep up the good work sis! I really love the pictures... :) even though I've seen them before. :)I miss you so much and at the same time am so glad that you are so happy and well taken care of! Can I just say that the picture of the two of us in the back of the plane looking at our headsets is like my new favorite picture of us.... EVER! I love it. It's so us! Love you ash.

From cradle to grave~
your other half

Amy said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog! I can't wait to read about all your adventures!!

Post a Comment