February 28, 2010

Brian and I since January 2010. Its been fun times here in Alaska. This is what we have been up to :)


Our first meal together in our first house together!


Waffles and Ice Cream night before Brian's Birthday. He has told me how good they are since we first met and I finally made them for him. They are so so so good! Try them!

Strizzle for Brian's Birthday Breakfast. Its a special occasion treat in his family. I surprised him with making them on his birthday.

A couple of his presents.

We get to see moose around town all the time. So fun!


Brian taught the boy scouts about flying :)



Cutting a hole for ice fishing.



A day on the lake.



Brian teaching Wyatt to fish. So cute two brothers together. :)



We got a dog!! Hotei is his name, we didn't choose the name but we like it now. He was put in the pound and a couple hours later Brian and I went browsing like we always did for fun at the dogs and saw him and couldn't say no. He is under 2 years old and so beautiful and a well mannered dog.



Such a good boy finally lying down haha We love him!


Brian getting his skates on down town Anchorage on this really cool ice rink the night before Valentines Day.


Brian took me Ice Skating for V-Day. He is so amazing!



We had fun!



The cake I made Brian for Valentines Day :)



Our first House together.



Snow Machine trip into camp. 20 miles and Hotei ran the whole way. Anna got tired a couple times and had to sit on my lap haha



Hotei and me!



Our little family, plus Anna.

Camp.

When we got to camp it was like a freezer in the whole thing. We had to clean and scrape it all off and then the next day I spent all day melting snow to do A LOT A LOT of dishes. I can proudly say that it is now all clean and warm and looks like a normal kitchen haha.

So now we are hoping to be moving a different camp closer to town. That should be next week. I will let you know how it all goes!


2 comments:

Toone said...

Loved the post! I loved the pictures of camp of the kitchen. I really haven't seen any pictures of the inside of the house at camp so that was fun to see. Love Hotei! :) He makes my heart happy for you. :) I love and miss you so much! I love you blog! Thank you for doing it and being good at it! Keep it up! I love hearing and seeing from you! :) <3

jessica rose said...

i love all of your pictures, you guys look like you are having such a good time.
your pics of your frozen house made me laugh...probably wasn't that funny to you though

oh check out my blog...its pretty adorable
http://jessicaroselivingthelife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment