March 21, 2010

Anniversery's :)

1 Year since Brian and I met on March 20th, 2009!!!
Yes, Its been one year since Brian and I met and our lives changed forever!!
I can remember sitting outside with my mom sunbathing (yes sunbathing, a year later I am trying to stay warm inside because its -6 degrees outside) and talking to this guy I didn't know on the phone to see when he would land for his first solo flight in Caldwell, ID. I remember being really excited and my parents being a little apprehensive because we started talking on the internet. I made chicken and rice and homemade rolls in anticipation of meeting Brian and going on a date with him. He was running a couple hours behind so I packed the dinner in a picnic basket with all the stuff to go along with dinner. Finally around 10pm he called and said he had landed and I jumped in my car to go to the airport. Now my parents were a little apprehensive like I said about me going to meet this strange guy from the internet that just flew in with his own plane to meet me, soooooo they decided it wouldn't be safe unless they followed me to the airport so they could see at least from a distance who this guy was. Also for some reason my dad felt it necessary for me to take one of his new walkies talkies so if I needed him I could push the call button and he would be able to come help. Haha I just laughed and said ok because I could tell he was anxious to use his new toy :) (I never did use it but thanks for watching out for me dad!! <3) So We went to the airport and my parents from a far saw Brian and I meet for the first time. :)
That was a special moment for Brian and I. We shared a great night together that night and a wonderful year.

Its also been 4 Months since Brian and I were sealed for all eternity! Its been amazing!Thanks Brian for making it the best year of my life! I love you with all my heart! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment