Well yesterday was a big day for us all in the Baker Clan. WE CLOSED ON LIVENGOOD!!!!
For those of you that don't know what Livengood is here is a summary....
Livengood is a Gold Mine. It is above the ground so its called a placer mine. It is probably the largest placer gold mine in Alaska and maybe North America. Anyways....Its BIG.
This mine is 3 hours closer to town on the same road than our current mine (Tofty) is. It will be really really nice being so close to town and at least for the next little while we will be living in town (so nice)
So this has been a long time coming. Brian's dad has looked into the property for the the past 4 years and the last 2 years have been spent completely consumed in trying to get fincancing and everything lined out so we can purchase and mine Livengood :)
We have finally done it and we are so excited!! This means that we will be able to have a paycheck!!!!! Also Brian will be able to have some time off once things get rolling. The mine will take any where from 10 to 20 years to complete so we will have a steady job.
All around Livengood brings many good things to our life and we are very excited for it!
Soon we will be Liven Good at Livengood!!
Livengood is a Gold Mine. It is above the ground so its called a placer mine. It is probably the largest placer gold mine in Alaska and maybe North America. Anyways....Its BIG.
This mine is 3 hours closer to town on the same road than our current mine (Tofty) is. It will be really really nice being so close to town and at least for the next little while we will be living in town (so nice)
So this has been a long time coming. Brian's dad has looked into the property for the the past 4 years and the last 2 years have been spent completely consumed in trying to get fincancing and everything lined out so we can purchase and mine Livengood :)
We have finally done it and we are so excited!! This means that we will be able to have a paycheck!!!!! Also Brian will be able to have some time off once things get rolling. The mine will take any where from 10 to 20 years to complete so we will have a steady job.
All around Livengood brings many good things to our life and we are very excited for it!
Soon we will be Liven Good at Livengood!!
1 comment:
I love and miss you dearly sister! i am so happy for you guys that the stress is over! Even though I know it is replaced with new stress. :) I just really love your blog! I looked over it again today and I really love it! Just like I love you. :) But I love it like a million times less then I love you my beautiful sister! miss and love you and dream of squeezing your face! xoxoxox
Lauda
Post a Comment