Well things have been crazy with us as usual. We have been mobeing tons of stuff all through the bush to make our new mine work and run smoothly and be able to have a place to live here at the mine. It has all worked out pretty nicely I think. Brian and I have drove lots of miles during this process and lets just say my butt can now go a long time with out going numb haha (don't think that's a good thing)

One of the times we went to the old mine to pick stuff up, we got to have a camp fire and cook our food over it. I know its not a big deal at all, people do it all the time, but I haven't done it tons like Brian and it was our first time "Camping" together. It wasn't real camping of course we still had our old camp there but there wasn't any heat or any electric or any way of cooking food but on a barbecue or a camp fire and of course I wanted to have a camp fire so Brian was nice enough to do that for me. Brian was so cute cuz to him it is just more work but for me he did it. :)

Update on the mine: We are moving dirt 24/7 and its coming along really well. We pray for good weather everyday so we can make all our deadlines. Heavenly Father has answered them for sure. :) ( Brian is in the Hoe, the thing on the left for those of you that don't know ;))

What we are looking forward to....AUGUST! My parents and Aunt and Uncle and maybe Laura and Payden are coming up for a visit and it is going to be amazing seeing family again! We are so excited to share what Alaska is like and its beauty with them :)
One more thing I have to add....I love my Husband so much! Sometimes I find myself just looking at Brian and watching him and can't help but smile. I am so in love with him and each morning I wake up I am thankful its next to such an amazing man that I get to spend ETERNITY with. <3
2 comments:
I love the post sis! I enjoy reading from you haha even though I usually already know what's going on with The Baker couple. I too am stoked for the possibility of August! It would seriously be EPIC if I got the chance to come and see you and Brian and where you live and everything in Alaska! The best part of it though would be a hug from you! The reunion of twin sisters! <3 I'm hoping for that day!
Ya sis I am hoping for that day too! It would seriously be amazing! I love you! :)
Post a Comment