So I haven't been very good about updating my blog but here is an update on what has been going on with our little growing boy.
29 week appointment....
At the apointment I had the other day I found out I have gained a total of 10 pounds so far during the pregnancy and I am measuring to be about the normal size. Our little Boys heart rate was 140-150's which is good and normal and was moving around while the doctor was trying to listen to him. :) (I love it when he moves, especially when I can hear his heart beat at the same time :))
Everything is going really well. On Monday I started week 30. At the end of week 29 and a lot this week I have felt him move a lot more. Not just a kick though, I have been feeling those field goals for a while. Now when I feel him move I can see my tummy roll. And its so fun to put my hand on my stomach to feel him roll against me instead of just karate chopping me for a second. Its so much fun! He is especially active like this when I lay on my side so every morning when I wake up I just lay there for an extra couple minutes with my hand on my tummy feeling my little boy stretch and wake up with me :) I have to say this is the best part of being pregnant by far! Its so much fun and satisfying knowing he is ok.
We are now 31 weeks along and things are still going great. I love being pregnant and I can't wait to meet this little guy around 9 weeks from now! Its going to be amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment