June 24, 2012

14 month old Lincoln

Lincoln at 14.5 months old...

Lincoln loves to help mom with anything and everything. As long as I say "you can help" he is all for it. He LOVES to do the dishes with me and splash in any water he finds weather it is a puddle or a pool. Lincoln also loves to dance! Anytime music is turned on he starts bouncing and twisting and gets really happy. I have yet to get a video of it but its absolutely adorable. He loves to be outside too. If he could be outside in the dirt or playing with a ball all day he would be a happy boy. When we're in the 5th wheel and I say "lets go" he gets really excited and brings me his shoes. If he can't find his shoes I tell him to go find them and he looks all over the place till he finds them so I can put them on him. Then he goes and puts his feet on my shoes like he's telling me "lets go mom". He is really loving books right now too. He brings them to me all the time and I've tried to start reading them to him before bed but then he never wants to go to sleep cause he just loves to look at the books. Our bed time routine is getting his milk and lion sitting in the rocking chair and watching listening to a song on my phone from the app LDS Children's Song Book. It has pictures and the words of the song along the bottom. He loves to scroll through the pictures as he listens to the song.
  Lincoln has also learned to love the Trampoline. He really hated it at first but now he gets on there and can kinda bounce and loves to run around in it throwing his balls.
  Lincoln learned to kick a ball a month or two ago but now kicks the basketball everywhere. He gets so excited about it.
  Lincoln likes to brush his teeth and help mom brush her teeth.
  Right now he loves to put any article of clothing on his head and walk around that way haha.
  He LOVES his daddy. Brian takes time and gets Lincoln all washed up and dressed and put him to sleep. He always gets so excited when Brian comes in for the day.
  Lincoln and I always go out for lunches and he loves the 4 wheeler. When we stop to give people lunches he loves to push on the throttle. A few times I've forgotten to put it in neutral and when he pushes the throttle we go shooting forward really fast...not safe. haha
  Lincoln knows where is belly button is and his nose and ears and eyes but he doesn't always get it right when I ask him. He loves to push on my nose cause when he does I say "beep beep" or "honk honk" he thinks its hilarious.
  Two weeks ago he learned how to catch a ball. I came in the 5th wheel after doing dishes and found Brian playing catch with Lincoln. When I asked him how he taught him he said "I don't know he just started doing it." haha Lincoln is one talented skilled little boy and we love him to pieces.

Lincoln is also doing a lot of other things right now but i can't always think of them when I sit down to wirte so I will try and make note of them when they happen.

<3 you Lincoln Boy

1 comment:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

Oh and Lincoln also knows how to knock on a door if he wants to be let it. He is also starting to reach for door knobs and I expect in the next couple months he will be able to open them.
-just for kicks Lincoln is between 4-5 size shoe and is wearing 12 month pants and anywhere from 12-24 month size shirts. Not 2T but 24 months, yay there's a difference, who knew.

Post a Comment