March 16, 2011

Hey all!
A little update on the babe on the way... he dropped!!
Ok I know its not that big of a deal but I am really excited about it because it means we are that much closer to having him here. Still have no clue when he will actually be here but I am glad he is out of my ribs for the most part. I think he is going to be really long though because now that he is on my bladder 24/7 and making me almost pee my pants several times a day I can still feel him kicking my ribs. Like really Lincoln can I not get a break!? I just think it should be time to get you out of the small and cramped place and then you can stretch as much as you want and I promise I won't complain.

1 week and 5 days till his due date!!

1 comment:

brightonislove said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope the last little bit of pregnancy is going well

Post a Comment