We had Lincoln's one month check up last week and the doctor said that Lincoln is doing really good. He weighed 9lbs 12oz and 22 inches long! He is in the 25 percentile now for his height and weight. His head is 14 3/4 inches around. I was so proud of him. Since having to supplement him with formula because his jaundice was bad and then finding out he had a little lactose intolerance it was a struggle for him to gain weight but a week and a half before the month check up I stopped giving him formula or his lactose pills and he still gained lots of weight!
Lincoln is doing really well and putting on the baby fat by the day it seems. We are working on him sleeping at night on his back instead or in his boppy pillow. Its going ok, not great but ok. Lincoln also is starting to smile more often and smiled at me for quite a while for such a little guy last night. It was so fun to see him express happiness. I can't wait for him to start smiling and giggling all the time.
Motherhood is the best thing ever!
Lincoln is doing really well and putting on the baby fat by the day it seems. We are working on him sleeping at night on his back instead or in his boppy pillow. Its going ok, not great but ok. Lincoln also is starting to smile more often and smiled at me for quite a while for such a little guy last night. It was so fun to see him express happiness. I can't wait for him to start smiling and giggling all the time.
Motherhood is the best thing ever!
2 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so glad little Lincoln logs is doing better!!! I'm sure that is so nice to be off the pill and formula too! Less to worry about! :) Don't let anyone tell you he is growing slowly. Compared to his cousin he is doing wonders!! <3
Thanks! I feel a lot better about his eating and everything and he really is putting on the ounces. :) He will be a chunk soon I just know it.
Post a Comment