June 10, 2011

2 Months Strong

Ok so I wrote this blog post about a month and a half ago so forgive me for not posting it. Since we are living in the bush right now I can't upload pictures to blogger so I haven't been motivated to blog much. It has been so long though that I figured I mine as well post something with out pictures so here you go. :)

Lincoln just had his 2 month check up and along with that he had his shots. He did pretty well I thought. Of course he screamed during them and was upset but right after it was all done he just went to sleep. What a good baby considering he spent that whole day and night in his car seat. (Thank you Lincoln for loving your car seat. If you didn't it would be a miserable time for you and mom.)

Anyways the stats from his doctor appointment are:
Weight: 12lbs 15oz, 75%
Hieght: 23.5in 60%
Head: 30%

The doctor said he is doing very well developmentally wise and is probably a little above average!!! YAY for you Lincoln!!
Also we discussed his poor eating habits and throwing up constantly with the doctor and she said that since he is gaining weight well that it wasn't too much of a concern but to continue to keep him propped up and don't lay him down flat plus give him gas drops 4 times a day. It seems to be helping and I hope he grows out of this fast because I go through a lot of burp cloths in a place where its not always easy to do laundry.
Over all though she said he is doing great! He is a healthy happy boy :)


We flew into town for Lincoln's doctor appointment and it was his first flight. He did great, slept the whole way.


No comments:

Post a Comment