Things mommy loves about Lincoln at 4 months old.
I love how you smile and stick your tongue out at the same time
I love how your dimple on your right cheek is so much deeper than the one on your left.
I love that you're starting to laugh....like really laugh.
I love that you know your mom and dad and when you see your dad walk by you just start smiling.
You love mirrors and its fun to watch you laugh at yourself.
I love that when I pick you up from your crib when you wake up your butt is all pushed out with your back arched from stretching.
I love that when you're done eating you will just look up at me and start talking to me.
I love that you love your diaper being changed and usually start laughing when I take your diaper off. The other night you were laughing really hard while I was wiping your bum. Mom and dad were laugh at you.
I love the shy smiles you get some times.
I love your little snake tongue.
I love how expressive your eyes and eyebrows are.
I love that you have huge hands, feet and ears (just so you know little man all those qualities come from your fathers side of the family so you can blame him when you are older)
I think its funny and frustrating how picky of an eater you are already at this age.
I love how when you're eating and there is a noise you will stop and raise your eyebrows and look around for what was going on.
You're not great at rolling over yet but you can do it. I just think you forget how to because you get mad when you're on your tummy for too long.
I love that you love to stand up. Ever since you were 2 months old that is all you want to do. You have gotten better at being ok when you sit and lay down though.
You are obsessed with eating your hands. I am pretty sure you think they will make everything better even though they haven't given you any food yet.
You really love to grab at faces now. Every time you are close to any ones face you put both hands out and lean toward them trying to grab at any part you can get your hands on.
Today you were sitting with Aunt Megan and she was sitting a little in front of mom and you kept turning around just to stare at me. It was so fun to watch you smile and stare at me and that you took so much effort to turn around just to do so.
I think its funny how much time you spend under the table in the kitchen. You love your exersaucer and we put you in it to play but there isn't much room so most of the time you are half way under the table, but you can still see us so you are ok.
You hate bath time. You have screamed during every bath except three or so since you were born. Hopefully some day you will like them.
I love your many cute smiles and laughs. Dad and I are pretty sure you are the cutest little man that has ever been born.
Your dad loves to rub your head. He loves that you are bald and thinks that you should stay that way forever. Mom tries to stop him from rubbing any existing hair that you might have off so you aren't completely bald.
Mommy and Daddy love you so much. You have changed their life forever but you have changed it for the better. You are our whole world and we are so blessed to have you.
I love how you smile and stick your tongue out at the same time
I love how your dimple on your right cheek is so much deeper than the one on your left.
I love that you're starting to laugh....like really laugh.
I love that you know your mom and dad and when you see your dad walk by you just start smiling.
You love mirrors and its fun to watch you laugh at yourself.
I love that when I pick you up from your crib when you wake up your butt is all pushed out with your back arched from stretching.
I love that when you're done eating you will just look up at me and start talking to me.
I love that you love your diaper being changed and usually start laughing when I take your diaper off. The other night you were laughing really hard while I was wiping your bum. Mom and dad were laugh at you.
I love the shy smiles you get some times.
I love your little snake tongue.
I love how expressive your eyes and eyebrows are.
I love that you have huge hands, feet and ears (just so you know little man all those qualities come from your fathers side of the family so you can blame him when you are older)
I think its funny and frustrating how picky of an eater you are already at this age.
I love how when you're eating and there is a noise you will stop and raise your eyebrows and look around for what was going on.
You're not great at rolling over yet but you can do it. I just think you forget how to because you get mad when you're on your tummy for too long.
I love that you love to stand up. Ever since you were 2 months old that is all you want to do. You have gotten better at being ok when you sit and lay down though.
You are obsessed with eating your hands. I am pretty sure you think they will make everything better even though they haven't given you any food yet.
You really love to grab at faces now. Every time you are close to any ones face you put both hands out and lean toward them trying to grab at any part you can get your hands on.
Today you were sitting with Aunt Megan and she was sitting a little in front of mom and you kept turning around just to stare at me. It was so fun to watch you smile and stare at me and that you took so much effort to turn around just to do so.
I think its funny how much time you spend under the table in the kitchen. You love your exersaucer and we put you in it to play but there isn't much room so most of the time you are half way under the table, but you can still see us so you are ok.
You hate bath time. You have screamed during every bath except three or so since you were born. Hopefully some day you will like them.
I love your many cute smiles and laughs. Dad and I are pretty sure you are the cutest little man that has ever been born.
Your dad loves to rub your head. He loves that you are bald and thinks that you should stay that way forever. Mom tries to stop him from rubbing any existing hair that you might have off so you aren't completely bald.
Mommy and Daddy love you so much. You have changed their life forever but you have changed it for the better. You are our whole world and we are so blessed to have you.
No comments:
Post a Comment